Download Yugipedia: YuGiOh Deck Builder Apk
Build and test Yugioh decks with our full Yugioh card database, updated daily Download Yugipedia: YuGiOh Deck Builder Apk in Apps Entertainment
Build and test Yu-Gi-Oh decks using a current database of cards that is updated daily. Share decks straight to your friend's app or share deck lists anywhere.
Yugipedia’s card database is updated every day, giving you the most recent cards. Most cards will be on Yugipedia within 24 hours of their details being revealed.
Most importantly, the app automatically gets the latest Yugioh card list every time it starts, so you don’t have to wait a few days/weeks for an app update in order to get your new cards!
The search has been optimized for finding Yugioh cards: it will offer card suggestions and find what you're looking for even if you aren't sure how to spell it or have typos.
LIGHTNING-FAST DECK BUILDING
The Yugioh deck building process has been streamlined to allow you to find and add the cards you want quickly and efficiently. Add cards to your deck with a single tap, and change the amount or remove the card with another tap.
TEST YOUR DECKS
You can test your decks on the fully-featured Test Field. It has all the field slots as well as tokens, counters, coin, dice, and handy shortcuts for Pot of Avarice, Desires, Duality, and Extravagance.
The drag-and-drop interface is easy to use, so you can practice your combos and learn new strategies the same way you would test-draw with your real-life deck.
SHARE YOUR DECKS
You can share your decks as clickable links that will open Yugipedia and import the deck. You can also share a text deck list for easy viewing.
• Automatic card list updates
• Over 12,100 Yugioh cards, with more added daily as they are released
• Includes almost all official TCG cards and OCG cards
• Add cards to your deck with a single tap
• TEST YOUR DECKS with the solo Test feature (not a duel system)
• Smart search has suggestions and typo tolerance
• Automatically-updating banlists for TCG, OCG, GOAT, and Master Duel
• Small, optimized card images to save storage space
• Share deck links that can be imported straight into your friend's app!
• Don’t have to update the app to get an updated card list!
• Simple interface, everything is only a few clicks away
If I’m missing any cards, send me an email so I can add them to the app. If you have time please leave a review and tell your friends about Yugipedia Deck Builder!
Feedback is welcome and very much appreciated. I read every message I get from a user.
I also have a Life Points calculator app called YugiDuel: YuGiOh LP Calculator! Try it out if you want a simple LP calculator for your Yu-Gi-Oh duels.
Please send bug reports if the app has any problems, so I can fix it right away!
DISCLAIMER: This app is NOT a dueling system and will never allow you to duel. This app is merely a tool to assist you with constructing decks for playing Yu-Gi-Oh. I am not endorsed by or affiliated with Konami, and the purpose of this app is to complement the game of Yu-Gi-Oh, not to usurp it or replace it. This app is only useful if you have actual Yu-Gi-Oh cards to play with, so show your support for Konami by buying real Yu-Gi-Oh cards and playing the real game. This app can help you organize your cards into decks, but this app will NEVER allow you to duel. It isn't my place to offer dueling; I merely want to offer a helpful service to duelists.
* This app is not affiliated with Konami or Yu-Gi-Oh!
* Yu-Gi-Oh!, and all related materials copyright © 1996-2022 Kazuki Takahashi. Yu-Gi-Oh! Trading Card Game, and all related materials copyright © Konami Corporation.
* This app is for reference only, and all card info and images are used in accordance with Fair Use as defined by United States copyright laws.
Download Yugipedia: YuGiOh Deck Builder Apk
You Can Download Yugipedia: YuGiOh Deck Builder Apk from this links :
What is new in version 3.0.13
• App works again for devices without Google Play Services
• Minor bug fixes
Welcome to Yugipedia 3.0, featuring:
• New dark theme
• Redesigned card lists
• Swipeable card details screen
• Typo tolerance
• Search history
• Better sorts and filters
Faster deck building
• Add cards with 1 tap
• New "Add Cards" screen lets you add to deck directly from search results
• Dedicated "Test" tab
• Master Duel