Notice of Infringement of the Official Digital Millennium Copyright Act (the Internet Copyright Infringement Act)
All trademarks, registered trademarks, product names, company names or logos appearing on the Site are the property of their respective owners.
Our website also follows the safe harbor provisions of 17 USC §512 , otherwise known as the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). To submit a notice of copyright infringement to us, you will need to send us a written communication that substantially includes the following:
- ● A physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
- ● Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or if multiple copyrighted works are covered at one online location, with a single notice, a representative list of such works at that location.
- ● Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or the subject of infringing activity and should be removed or accessed to disable it, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material. Providing URLs in the body of the email is the best way to help us locate content quickly.
- ● Information must be reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number and, if available, an e-mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted.
- ● A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law.
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed (note that under Section 512(f), any person who knowingly and materially misrepresents the infringing material or activity may be liable for damages, in other words, don't make your claims fake!
- ● Send the infringement notice to email@example.com