Download Emergency Alert pro
Need to be alerted in silent mode? Download Emergency Alert pro in Apps Communication
Emergency Alert is a useful tool for alerting you to urgent events via notifications, even when your phone is on silent. You can even set up your own rules which can be triggered with notification messages from other apps that start or contain text. You can also control the volume of each alert and select different alert sounds, as well as use your own mp3s.
A useful application for the following scenarios:
- Business continuity
- Urgent notifications from friends or family
- Disaster notifications - Earthquakes, flood alerts and security threats. Please note however that the app does not provide alerts from your local emergency service providers after installation. If you receive alerts regarding tornadoes, flooding or earthquakes, you must manually create a rule to alert you when you receive these messages.
The application listens out for notifications that match the rules you have created - when triggered, the app can alert you one of three ways:
- Silently - This alert simply displays a popup message containing the text of the notification.
- Vibrate - This alert will vibrate until dismissed, allowing you to be quietly notified of an urgent matter.
- Play Audio - This alert will alert you with a loud siren until dismissed, even if the device is on silent with media volume turned down.
You can also set up a rule to both play audio and vibrate. It's up to you!
You can create a rule based on the notification title or body, either starting with or containing text you enter as criteria.
The app is also intelligent - if you have a headset plugged in, it will use the current volume so you aren't deafened! Without headphones, the alert will play at full volume through the speaker, ensuring you won't miss an alert.
Please Note: The way your device displays notifications may mean that this app may behave differently on different handsets - please test on your device after installation to ensure it is working with your set up.
For example, some Samsung devices uses Samsung's built in messaging app which doesn't use Android notifications. You can workaround this issue by using the Android Messages app instead. Any app should work with Emergency Alert as long as it uses the standard Android notification system.
Download Emergency Alert pro
You Can Download Emergency Alert pro from this links :
What is new in version Varies with device
- Don't alert again until... - You can now specify an interval for a rule so that you don't receive multiple alerts within a short period of time. You can enter a value between 0-99 minutes (default is 0)
- Global Volume Control - You can now set a global volume level from the settings screen. This overrides the volume set for each rule
- Updated to support some Android 12 libraries
- Fixed a layout issue for devices with small interface size or fonts