Download አል-ቁርዓን ትርጉም - Amharic Quran Apk
The Qur'an was translated into Amharic by Sheikh Mohammed Sani Habib and Sheikh Saeed Mohammed Sadiq. Download አል-ቁርዓን ትርጉም - Amharic Quran Apk in Apps Books & Reference
Fifty years ago, the Amharic translation of the Holy Quran was translated into Amharic by Sheikh Muhammad Sani Habib and Sheikh Syed Muhammad Sadiq. Anho has been prepared by the voice of brother Muhammed Faraj and presented in a convenient way for those who want to listen to the translation of the Holy Qur'an on various occasions.
This is the introduction to the first chapter of this book, which states that Muslims generally believe that the Qur'an came from God. It is believed that this faith and understanding that all Muslims have is based on an honest investigation and that the revelation of the nature of the source of the Qur'an will help them to think about what they should follow now.
The Holy Qur'an or Qur'an) is the holy book or text of faith of Islam in the Middle Ages, which teaches that this text is the word of God revealed to the Prophet Muhammad by the will of God through Jibril. The Holy Quran was written in Arabic for the first time. Allah has promised the Qur'an that no one can change it and no one can change the word and make the law go astray. It is the only book in the world that Allah always protects from corruption. This is the Quran translated in Amharic.
The Qur'an proves its miraculousness and authenticity by saying that if humans and demons get together, they can come up with the same verse or sentence. The Qur'an is free from erasure and revision. Thus, it remains the guidance of all mankind until the Day of Resurrection. Because Allah has promised to protect it, Muslims do not have any differences regarding the Qur'an. If even a single letter can be added or subtracted, let alone a single word written in Arabic, it is easy to tell directly. He teaches that if human beings want peace and tranquility in this world or in the world to come, they must become Muslims and be guided by the Qur'an.
Until the voice work is fully completed and uploaded by this app soon; For the time being, the voice translation work from Surat An Nas to Surat An Nab (One Juz) including Surat Al Fatiha is provided free of charge.
On this occasion, although we have made an effort to make our work flawless as per the will of Allah, with a great sense of responsibility and care; We believe that we are human and that we can make mistakes. As this work is a translation of the Holy Qur'an that will be passed down from generation to generation, we respectfully ask you to point out the gap that you see in the process of reading and listening.
May the reward of our forefathers and brothers and sisters who worked hard from publishing to distribution be increased for all those who did this great work. And make us use what we hear. Amen!!
THE AMHARIC QURÁN
Reliable translation of the meanings of the Holy Qur'an in the Amharic language, with recitation and audio translation
Our goal is to provide the people with a version of the Holy Qur'an in the Amharic language so that the meanings of the Qur'an are available to all people of different races and cultures.
A free project with no ads, charity work for Allah
The Qur'an is the holy book of Islam. Quran is considered by Muslims to be "The Word of Allah (God)".
This book is different from other religious texts in that it is believed to be the literal words of God, through the prophet Muhammad. Some Muslims call it the Final Testament.
It is widely regarded as the finest work in classical Arabic literature.
- EASE OF USE: Simple interface with advanced capabilities
- INSTANT AND FAST SEARCH: Searching the texts of the Qur'an and translating its meanings and searching for the names of the Surah and Parts.
- READING THE QUR'AN: Enjoy reading the Holy Quran from a reliable version designed by an attractive design.
- TRANSLATIONS OF THE MEANINGS OF THE HOLY QURAN: Understand the Holy Qur'an in your language by translating its meanings into the Amharic language.
- MULTILINGUAL: Browse the application in your language or the language in which you would like to view the Qur'an in it
- RECITATIONS: Listening to the recitation of the Holy Qur'an with the voice of famous reciters
- AUDIO TRANSLATION: Listening to the audio translation of the meanings of the Holy Qur'an in the Amharic language.
- ADVANCED AUDIO PLAYER: The player provides you with advanced capabilities of repeat, playback timing, and more.
- BOOKMARKS: Add and manage bookmarks, for easy reference to the pauses of particular verses.
- FAVORITE: Add any number of verses to your favorites, to quickly return to it later.
- ADD THOUGHTS: Add thoughts and reflections while reciting the Qur'an, or reading the translation of its meanings.
- SHARE: Share verses or their meanings with your friends via applications and social networking sites.
- UNIQUE DESIGN: Eye-pleasing colors and motifs, and contemporary designs from Amharic Speakers culture were selected.
Download አል-ቁርዓን ትርጉም - Amharic Quran Apk
You Can Download አል-ቁርዓን ትርጉም - Amharic Quran Apk from this links :
What is new in version Amharic Quran V1
- ሳንካዎችን ማስተካከል
- የመጠን መተግበሪያን ይቀንሱ
- የመጽሐፍ ስብስቦችን ያክሉ